The Louisville Earth Walk returns to Iroquois Park for its third year on Saturday, April 20, 2019. Everyone is invited to join in the celebration as we walk in support of a vision of a city where everyone, in every neighborhood, has safe and clean water, air and soil.
This family friendly event will celebrate our beautiful planet while raising both awareness and funds for the wonderful organizations in our city that work day in and day out to protect and improve the quality of life for all our citizens.
This will be a morning of fun outdoor activities designed to engage and educate the public on the steps they can take to promote a cleaner, healthier, more sustainable lifestyle.
The feature event is a 5k walk and fundraiser. Proceeds will be distributed among 13 partner organizations each of which will be on site to provide ideas and inspiration that you can take back to your home, office, group or community!
Please help us make Earth Walk 2019 a huge success! Invite your family, friends, businesses and co-workers to participate by making a tax deductible donation or register to walk. Becoming involved is easy by using the MightyCause peer to peer fundraising tool,
2019 Louisville EarthWalk Steering Committee
- Mark Steiner, Cultivating Connections
- Food Literacy Project
- Drew Foley, Greater Louisville Sierra Club
- Nancy Tierney, Kentuckians for the Commonwealth
- Lane Boldman, Kentucky Conservation Committee (Foundation)
- Tim Darst, Kentucky Interfaith Power & Light
- Ward Wilson, Kentucky Waterways Alliance
- Sally Craven and Sarah Lynn Cunningham, Louisville Climate Action Network
- Louisville Sustainability Council
- Dee Allen, Passionist Earth & Spirit Center
- Matthew Hudson, Project Warm
- Courtney Hundley, West Jefferson County Community Task Force
- Jacquelyn Eklund Louisville Grows
2019 EarthWalk Sponsors